CONCERT 2019

 Hello!

I went to explain my expirience in a concert in Balaguer. It was Doctor Prats' concert. I went to my friends. Because was F. M. in Balaguer. It was at November 2019 and it was public.


I sang music and drew my face with paint. There were a lots of people and we listened a Catalan music. At one part of the concert I felt scared because I lost my friend.


I was very happy and I hope to repeat it. At the end of event, I go out with my uncles, cousins, and my sister. The expirience it's fantastic and I recommend it.


Comments

  1. went - want
    expirience - esperience
    I went to my friends - I went with my friends
    Because was F. M. in Balaguer - because it was ...
    at November - in November
    listened a - listened to
    At one part of the concert - during the concert
    At the end of event, I go out - at the end of the event I went home with...
    it's fantastic - it was fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Banksy

My Dialogue