MY LIVE DURING THE LOCKDOWN


Every day I get up at 9:30-10:00. I eat milk with cereals or cookies. Then I have a shower and I get dressed.  During every morning I do my homework. At 02:00 p.m. I have lunch with my family: my dad, Raül, my grandma, Paquita, and my 3 sisters; Júlia, Cèlia and Neus. After lunch I sometimes clean the kitchen. I clean the table, the pans and I put the dishes in the dishwasher.In the afternoon I play. I sometimes play badminton in the garden. Every day from 08:00 at 09:00 I do physical exercise in the garage. After I set the table and I have dinner. At  the end of the day I watch the TV or I chat with my mobile phone.
I like it because with this routine I have time for everything.I can do homework, I can play and I can stay with my family.I think my routine is organized.
During the lockdown I can stay with my family, but I can’t play with my friends. I can learn new music, I love the music. Now I can help more in the home and in the family. I can’t go to the supermarket.
During the lockdown I must stay in my home. I must do my homework,but I mustn’t go school. I mustn’t give hug and kisses. I must wash my hands many times on the day.I mustn’t go camping with the school.
At the moment I’m staying in the kitchen sitting in a chair doing my English homework. At the moment I’m staying in my home but then I’m leaving in the balcony because I film a video.
Good day from  Os de Balaguer, to the region La Noguera today the minimum temperature is 15 ºC and the maximum temperature is 29 ºC. Outside the weather is sunny without clouds and with hot air. It’s a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONCERT 2019

Banksy

My Dialogue